Archives

Monday 23 January 2012

Wilfred Cargo Pants


I bought this Wilfred Lille Pant from Aritzia in this pastel, beige color.  I fell in love with it, but I wanted the black one but the black one was not on sale... damn! I need some harem pants, I'll just keep stalking Aritzia later on until I find them on sale later in the summer.  The fabric is amazingly soft I can touch it forever.  The color of the pants has different colors of beige and browns.  Since the fabric is made of lyocell, the colors are different.  I have not worn this yet, nor have I took the tags off, but it is sitting in my closet for awhile.  Perhaps when the Vancouver weather here warms up to spring, I will wear them out.  I should take more snap spots of the harem pants but the shots I took were all blurry and I did not realize it until I loaded the pictures to my computer late at night, boo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment