Archives

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Palki Restaurant






Palki Indian Restaurant
1130 Commercial Drive Vancouver, BC V5L3X2

A couple weeks ago I went to an Indian restaurant to celebrate my friend's 20th birthday.  I knew what I came to this restaurant for, it was for the butter 

chicken. I had butter chicken in fast food places and they were pretty good.  However, now that I tried butter chicken in a restaurant, I am safe to say, this is 
the best butter chicken (so far) that I ever tasted.  The spices and the creamy was superb.  The restaurant was extremely ambiante and only had candles per
table.  However, since there was a light source near the corner, we had more lighting then other sections.  The waiter I had was a very friendly peoples person.  
I will visit more genuine butter chicken cuisines in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment