Archives

Monday 23 January 2012

Mac eye-shadow in Nylon



I finally gave in and bought my very first Mac product.  Reason because I've been watching Youtube all day lately, and especially Beautifymeeh's  (click name) channel.  Basically I'm obsessed with her!  She does these Korean make-up looks and she's just a bubbly genuine person.  Watching her and her adorable husband just makes me hate being single despite that I am very content being single until I find the perfect man (lol)!  She mentions the Mac eye shadow in Nylon and it is just more of a off-white shimmery highlight color.  It looks silver and it also looks off-white at the same time.  Perfect for highlighting eyes, cheeks, and nose.  I knew what I was going to get once I walked into the Mac store and altogether it only took 10 seconds in and out the store with my eyeshadow.  I don't think I'll be swatching just because I'm not a make-up artist and I suck at swatching.  I'm thinking of getting Amber Lights and some more other colors in the future because everyone's been loving Mac products and I guess I'm going to dive in the crave :)

I also purchased a couple of L'oreal infallable eyeshadows.  I have yet to take pictures of them, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment