Archives

Sunday 22 January 2012

VERSION 2

I'm going to upgrade my blog into more of a visual diary blog.  Doing more photographs instead of pictures of things from websites.  :') Still a work in progress because I still need to work on my blog layout... haha! That means I have to go out more and explore Vancouver, Canada (maybe overseas: Korea, China, Japan, Europe... if I have the chance and save money!) and perhaps showcase my style. Bigger photographs and food pictures! Yay!  I'm not sure how many times I will update my blog of if I'll update every week because I am busy working and school, I don't have the time to lug around my DSLR camera everyday!  I do carry an iPhone but I rather take HQ pictures.. but we will see.

Until next time, bye readers!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment