Archives

Sunday 22 January 2012

Closet



Finally got around to purchasing new clothing hangers because I'm running out-- plus, I have got to stop stealing rusty, metal wires from the laundry closet! The hangers I had been using previously were rusty, wired and clothes kept slipping off of them, truly annoying!  I still have a few of the rusty wires hanging in my closet, but I will be going back to Superstore (Canadian store) and purchase more cute, plastic hangers!  Perhaps I'll start shopping in IKEA or Home Sense, Home Outfitters.  Lately I'm obsessed with the bottom hangers for my jeans and pants.  Lastly, I would love a vintage-styled coat rack as well as some tables for my room.

A little note about my clothing style: I am a chunky grandma clothing freak! I love grandma sweaters they are so adorable!  My get-go clothing is always a chunky cardigan, basic top, leggings, and a chunky circle scarf!  I LOVE staying warm all  year'round. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment